The Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody handily manages all the frosty belays, graupel-filled grovel fests and nighttime rope-pulling epics that even the most dedicated climbers can throw at it. It excels as a sleek micro-belay parka and doubles as an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. A simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish glides effortlessly in your layering system, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort (when all hell?s breaking loose, the little things help). The hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Materials: (Shell and lining) 1.4oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft&174; Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Weight: 306g (10.8oz)
- Fit: Regular
- Fabric is certified as bluesign&174; approved
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple