Patagonia Women's Houdini Jacket
Item # 24146
Whether you are up El Cap, rim to rim in the Grand Canyon or touring the Silveretta Traverse, don't go without the up-for-anything Patagonia Women's Houdini Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multi-hour adventures. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the improved hood cinches with a single pull and won't pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. This piece comes with a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuff-sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won't block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 94g (3.3oz)
- Materials: 1.2oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –