One of Patagonia's most popular styles, the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip Fleece is the perfect hip-length pullover to grab when the weather turns wintry. By combining the knitted aesthetic of wool and the comfort and easy care of polyester fleece, Patagonia created a ¼-zip sweater that's both soft enough to be worn as a base layer and durable enough to be worn as a mid or outer layer. This fleece is also dyed using a low-impact process that's bluesign® approved, so you can feel just as good about your environmental footprint as you do while you're wearing this cozy sweater.
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- Materials: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved