Patagonia Paxat Backpack 32L
$82.99 to $119.00
Item # 48046
Like blank spaces on a map and a wide-open itinerary, this pack overflows with possibilities. Featuring a large panel-loading design, the Patagonia Paxat Backpack 32L holds a full day?s worth of gear and keeps everything organized and accessible for moving freely through a hectic agenda. A dedicated laptop pocket unzips and lays flat via a clamshell opening, so you can glide through airport security without removing your 15in and smaller computer. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from city streets. The main compartment holds sizable items like books, lunch and a pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. The second, zip-closing pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like a tablet, all your electronic accessories, lip balm and keys. Lined with soft fabric, a top pocket protects sunglasses, phone or an audio device, and stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, and compression straps stabilize contents.
- Material: (Body) 7.4oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, (Lining) 3.3oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA approved; fits most 15in laptops
- Front organization pocket has plenty of slots for cords, chargers and other electronic accessories
- Zippered side pockets expand for water bottles or extra cord storage
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Stretch stash pocket accommodates nearly anything oversized or extra you need to carry
- 862g (1lb 14.4oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –