Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Pullover
$129.00 $89.9930% off
Item # 22810
Even after a hard week on the road filled by late nights, cross-country hikes and dubious camping on the sides of dirt roads, your Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Pullover still feels like a warm welcome. Made from polyester double-sided shearling, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The center-front zipper extends to the top of the stand-up collar for quick venting of excess heat, and the set-in sleeve design allows full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the pullover reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket holds the daily necessities. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. Fair Trade Certified for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Chest-deep center-front zipper
- Set-in sleeves with minimal flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Zippered left-chest pocket with a webbing zipper pull
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- 544g (19.2oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –