Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants - 34in
Item # 55186
Be the first to review item
Tough and technical, the Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants - 34in provide comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex for a week on the trail and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist mist and drizzle. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion. They have front handwarmer pockets (right one has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper to keep you organized so you know exactly where you put your keys (yeah, right). Details include reinforced wide belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 34 inches.
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit; sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place when you're moving; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Inseam length 34 inches
- 298g (10.5oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –