Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants - 32in
Item # 55181
Be the first to review item
Do you have trouble finding technical pants? Let the Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants - 32in inseam be your solution. The Men's Quandary Pants are a lightweight, fully functional, multi-seasonal performer. Made of a quick-drying, stretch woven 94% Nylon / 6% Spandex blend and features a curved waistband that contours naturally to the hips of the user for a more symbiotic fit as you navigate through terrain while the UPF50 protection and the DWR (durable water repellant) finish promise to keep you protected whether you're in blue skies or crying in the rain.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- inseam length 32in
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 26 g (9.5oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –