Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants
Item # 55255
The Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants are lightweight, stretchy, everyday zip-off pants with 50+ UPF sun protection for traveling, trail and around-town adventures that can be converted to a pair of shorts.
- Lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit; sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place when you're moving; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30in, 32in and 34in
- 284g (10oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –