Patagonia Men's Keystone Species Organic Cotton T- Shirt
Item # 39098
Be the first to review item
Everything is connected—the Patagonia Men's Keystone Species Organic Cotton T-Shirt reminds us how many beings draw their sustenance from free flowing and healthy rivers. The tee is made of standard-weight, ringspun 5.4oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey and artwork by Lucy Engelman is printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Lucy Engelman
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 198g (7oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –