Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms
Item # 43687
Be the first to review item
The Patagonia Men's Thermal Weight Bottoms are better than any old long johns you've had. The Polartec® technology warms your legs but also allows for air passage and movement. The bottoms aren't bulky, the waistband lays flat and the leg seams do too; plus, there's even a crotch gusset. Everything is stretchy, moisture wicking, and doesn't chafe. Pair them with Patagonia Quandary pants when you're in the backcountry or at the crag; layer them while you're active in cold-weather or shredding the slopes.
- 92% recycled polyester blend and %8 spandex
- 50 UPF sun protection
- Polartec® Power grid fabric for locking in heat and allowing for breathability
- Polygeine permament odor control
- Smooth fabric finish for easy layering
- Spandex for stretch and easy movement
- Gusseted crotch for centralized warmth and easy movement throughout legs
- Waistband lays flat
- Flat seams along legs minimize chafing and rubbing with movement underneath layers
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –