Patagonia Men's Baggies Jacket
Item # 28151
Perfect for bike commuting or cool-weather hiking, the Patagonia Men's Baggies Jacket with 50+ UPF sun protection steps in when fleece is too warm. The wind/weather-resistant nylon shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, and a soft tricot lining wicks perspiration and glides easily over layers. The raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility and two zippered hand-warmer pockets warm your digits after an early morning ride for coffee. With a stand-up collar to block wind and rib-knit cuffs and hem for next-to-skin softness. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Wind/weather-resistant nylon shell (38% recycled) treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with a lightweight mesh tricot fabric
- Full-length center-front zipper with a tall, stand-up collar
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility
- Polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Waist length
- 496g (17.5oz)
- Materials: Shell: 4oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; Lining (body and sleeves): 2.3oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Rib-knit hem and cuffs: 98% polyester/2% spandex
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –