Patagonia Men's Adze Jacket
Item # 83525
On windswept ridges and forested trails, in wintry conditions the new Patagonia Men's Adze Jacket lets you move without hesitation. Its 2-layer stretch-woven polyester/spandex shell stops wind and sheds snow and the bonded fleece grid interior wicks moisture and adds light insulation. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets, underarm gussets reduce lift on big reaches and hook-and-loop closures seal the cuffs. An adjustable drawcord hem further keeps the weather at bay and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps you stay dry.
- Materials: 2-layer, 9.3-oz stretch woven 90% polyester/10% spandex
- Weight: 666g (23.5oz)
- Fit: Regular
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled zippered handwarmer pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –