Patagonia Headway MLC 45L
Item # 48765
Standing in line at the carousel is best left for the county fair. That's why Patagonia designed the Headway MLC® (Maximum Legal Carry-On), the most versatile travel bag you'll ever stuff into an overhead bin. The Patagonia Headway MLC 45L is a soft-sided carry-on bag that holds 3 to 5 days' worth of clothes, opens like a book for easy packing and meets airline carry-on size requirements so you can get in and out as fast as possible. An internal, padded sleeve holds most 17in laptops and doubles as a clothing organizer. The main compartment features two separate pockets for easier packing, access and organization. A second zippered pocket keeps shoes separate from clothing. Two exterior pockets organize the essentials and include features to hold keys, electronics, travel documents, wallet and phone. Multiple carrying options include a padded shoulder strap that can be worn on one shoulder or across the chest, bandolier style; zip-away, ergonomic shoulder straps that convert the MLC to a backpack so you can easily make a sprint through crowds; and top and side handles for a briefcase carry. An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping handles on wheeled luggage. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic nylon with a polyurethane coating and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Materials: Body: 9.2oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating | Lining: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% polyester |Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 3lb 2oz | 1,425g
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –