Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 32l
Item # 48056
Be the first to review item
The go-anywhere Patagonia Cragsmith Pack 32L allows instant access to contents via the zippered back panel and the zippered top. Two entry options make packing lightning-fast and with the U-shaped back panel, you can lay your pack at the base of a route, open it wide and never expose your gear or the pack's harness system to grit and dirt. Inside, soft foam lines the sides and bottom to provide structure and maintain shape for easier packing. Pockets include a zippered stash pocket for your topos and energy bars and one pocket in the lid. The top compression strap holds a rope and manages overstuffed loads, an exterior daisy chain lets you clip on even more gear, and haul handles are reinforced for added durability. A padded waistbelt, load lifters and airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel keep you cool and comfortable when you're wallowing up long, steep approaches. This piece is built from 7.4oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a 3.3oz 200-denier 100% polyester liner. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- U-shaped lid makes top access simple; back panel opens to allow full access to main compartment
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; padded waist strap; adjustable sternum strap; load lifters
- Reinforced haul handle
- Internal stash pocket
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,230g (2lb 11.4oz)
- Materials: Body: 7.4oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating; Lining: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% polyester; Both treated with a polyurethane coating and DWR finish
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –