Patagonia Boys Down Sweater Jacket
Item # 68245
Keep kiddos warm in the ridiculously comfy Patagonia Boys Down Sweater Jacket. Its highly compressible, 600-fill-power Traceable Down maintains core warmth throughout the season. The 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable and lined with a polyester plain-weave fabric. Other features include two zippered pockets with reflective webbing pulls, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester 600-fill-power Traceable Down with quilt-through construction keeping down in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 309g (10.9oz)
- Fit: Regular
- Materials: Shell: 1.6oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop; Lining: 2.2oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –