Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 40L
Item # 49377
Usually when a sports car meets a truck, the results aren't pretty. But in the case of the Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 40L, the mash-up is a burly, legal airline carry-on duffel with precision handling. Tough and highly weather-resistant, this bomber bag protects your gear from the scuffs and scrapes of wayward journeys. Its zippered U-shaped lid (with two zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside to keep small items organized) offers quick and easy access to the main compartment. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it's loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you're crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle, or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Materials: 15oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 6lb 14oz | 3,146g
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered external side pocket, and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Two-position telescoping handle and reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheelset makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –