Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L
Item # 49296
The tough and highly weather-resistant Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal padded sleeve that protects most 15 inch laptops or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. It features padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. This supertough pack is made from 13 ounce 450 denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15in laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13oz 450D 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 680g (1lb 8oz)
- Dimensions: 21in x 11in x 6.5in
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –