Outdoor Tech Kodiak 2.0 - 6000mAh Portable Charger
Item # OT2600
Off the grid, off the map, or just out to lunch with no outlet nearby, the Outdoor Tech Kodiak 2.0 - 6000mAh Portable Charger has you—and your mates—covered with its rugged, portable design, dual power outlets, and 6000 mAh of charge capacity. That's enough juice to charge a tablet, or enough for you and bae to maintain sanity all the way from LA to London, flying coach with a Detroit layover. A waterproof, dustproof, shockproof housing means no matter how many times you've shattered your phone screen, you're still going to have to get extremely stupid if you want to keep your Kodiak from functioning as designed. It's even water-resistant with the lid open because, believe it or not, champagne fights do happen. Dual power outlets mean you can share the love and stop the whining that always follows a dead battery, and while we're on the whole multi-tasking thing...How about a flashlight? A 6-LED light with High, Low, and Emergency Strobe (aka Techno Dance) Mode?
- Rechargeable 6000mAh lithium polymer battery
- Super portable and lightweight
- Dual USB ports one 5v 1 amp and one 5v 2.4 amp for charging your devices
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open
- What's in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker
- Size: 3.59in x 2.80in x 0.90in
- Weight: 6.6oz
5.0/5.0Review Stats 1 total reviews
Casey B. 2 months agoreview
Travel tip....Dont lose your phone the night before you leave the country! I did and its not a good feeling. I was able to get a friends hand-me-down phone but unfortunately the battery in this replacement was not up to snuff. I am super thankful I packed this powerbank. It fully recharges my phone up to 3 times, as well as any item that can charge with USB. It is a a lifesaver when your out on a long day hike and you want to tall all the photos but your phone doesnt hold the best charge. Overall, theres just a sense of preparedness and security when you bing it along. Highly recommend.