Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero
$29.99 to $60.00
Item # 243505
Tested in some of the heartiest downpours in the world, the Backpacker® Magazine award-winning "Sea Som" is a rainy day classic. The Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero shell offers ultimate waterproof protection, and the brushed lining wicks perspiration away from the skin. The brim directs water away from your face when in monsoon-like conditions.
- GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon, 70D plain weave crown - 100% nylon, 70D plain weave with PU coating brim - 100% polyester, tricot lining
- Weight : 3.2oz / 91g Avg. Weight for size L
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Fully Seam-Taped, Breathable, Wicking Tricot Lined Crown, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Floating Foam-Stiffened Brim with Hook / Loop Adjustment, Varied Brim Width, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: Internal Adjustable Cinch-Band Removable Chin Cord, Packable
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –