Osprey Women's Sirrus 50 - Extra Small/Small
Item # 10000813
Be the first to review item
Now featuring adjustable torso lengths with the women's specific fit you trust Osprey for, the Osprey Women's Sirrus 50 - Extra Small/Small is perfectly at home in the most humid, wet, or hot environments known to man, this incredibly ventilated top-loading pack is loaded with features including an integrated raincover and is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
AIRSPEED SUSPENSION Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
INTEGRATED RAINCOVER Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Load Range: 20 - 40lb
- Volume: 2868cu in | 47L
- Dimensions: 24.8h X 12.6w X 13.8d in
- Weight: 3.5lb
- Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent:420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom:420HD Nylon Packcloth
- All Mighty Guarantee
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –