Osprey Shuttle 130l/36in
Item # 10000097
Be the first to review item
The bag rolls on extra-large, sealed-bearing wheels. Osprey's extra wide HighRoad chassis has a tough ABS plastic base laced with aluminum stays to create a stable backbone for heavy loads. StraightJacket compression, padded sidewalls and multiple exterior bumpers protect your gear from the ravages of international baggage handlers.
Open the panel zipper to access the voluminous main compartment. There you'll find a series of inner storage pockets lining the periphery. There's also a collapsible zippered lower compartment to confine dirty laundry.
Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to small items and a large zippered panel pocket with a drain port for damp storage. There's a dedicated tablet/magazine pouch for easy access to layover entertainment, and the internal ID card holder helps return the Shuttle 130 back to you should it go astray while making a tight connection between Frankfurt and Kathmandu.
HIGHROAD CHASSIS Injection molded high clearance ABS base with integrated foot bar. Extra wide 16in/41cm chassis to stabilize large loads. Extra-large 4.25in/11cm wheels with sealed bearings roll smoothly over rough surfaces. Lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum frame for strength and added torsional rigidity.
STRAIGHTJACKET COMPRESSION WITH PADDED SIDEWALLS Combines with extra wide interior compression straps to secure and protect your gear in transit.
- Volume: 7933cubic in | 130L
- Dimensions: 36h X 16w X 15d in
- Weight: 9.13lb
- Main:420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent:1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom:1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Top zippered pocket provides easy access to liquids and valuables
- StraightJacket Compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack utilizing three external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of the pack
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and sides of the bag help out when you need a lift
- Rear panel pocket dedicates itself to tablets/magazines and has an ID card window for quick identification
- Multiple protective bumpers along the backpanel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame
- Separate large collapsible lower compartment is ideal for wet gear, ski boots, hardware or other items that are best stowed away from soft goods and fragile items
- Strap allows you to attach a daypack or gear duffel so you can move free and easy and it stows when not in use
- Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- The zippered rear panel pocket offers additional storage for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or muddy shoes
- All Mighty Guarantee
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –