Osprey Ozone 36L/18in
Item # 10000070
There's a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage. Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into trunk of the taxi. Osprey's innovative Handle-It attachment system anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag (each sold separately) to this bag's ergonomic T-handle creating a unified rolling luggage package. An internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection between Denver and New York.
HIGHROAD LT CHASSIS Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic "T" handle keeps your wrist in line.
HANDLE-IT ATTACHMENT SYSTEM Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package.
- Volume: 2197cubic in | 36L
- Dimensions: 19h X 14w X 9d in
- Weight: 4.14lb
- Main:210D Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent:210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Bottom:420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Top Liquids Pocket - Conveniently located at the top of the luggage piece, this easy access zippered pocket allows quick access to your toiletry kit or other small items
- Low profile carry handles - With low profile handles on three sides of the Ozone it is easy to grab, pull and carry in any situation
- Lockable main compartment zippers - Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- Large access main compartment - A full front panel U-shaped opening with an extra-large zipper gives quick and complete access to gear
- Front panel organizational pocket - Hidden inside a zippered pocket to store travel documents, a wallet or a passport. Two large mesh pockets inside are perfect to hold snacks, headphones or other smaller items
- HighRoad LT Chassis - A lightweight aluminum tubing for the frame and base, large wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance, curved molded base allow the wheels to roll over through rough terrain
- All Mighty Guarantee
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –