Oboz Women's Campster Shoes
Item # 60502
Campsite-friendly and water-capable, the Oboz Women's Campster Shoes have an all-day fit, comfort and laid-back attitude for your everyday–adventure companion. Slip them on after a 13-mile march, rock hopping your favorite creek or cracking beers on the trailhead tailgate. The pivoting heel strap lets you ease in like a favorite pair of slippers. Drop the heel strap and secure your foot for an impromptu hike to your favorite fishing hole. Constructed with high quality materials but lightweight, you're going to live in these things.
- Volume: High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Width: Standard—Women's standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Polyester webbing
- Outsole: Salida Outsole—Lightweight yet extremely sturdy, the outsole combines non-marking rubber and EVA for incredible traction in wet environments with ample to protection and remarkable all-day comfort.
- Misdole: Dual density EVA
- Weight: W7(1/2PR): 6.7oz / 190g
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –