Oboz Men's Sawtooth Low Wide Shoes
Item # 20601-W
The Oboz Men's Sawtooth Low Wide Shoes are proven on the rocks and razor peaks of the Idaho/Montana border, the Sawtooth is rapidly gaining a cult following. Leather and textile balance—the dueling requirements of protection and breathability, as well as durability and weight. The outsole has strategically placed rubber for increased traction and decreased weight over traditional designs.
- Volume: Standard Shoe—Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep. Wide shoe—High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe
- Width: Wide—Men's wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, 3D molded heel counter
- Outsole: Sawtooth—A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA and Nylon shank
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 15.6oz / 442g
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –