Oboz Men's Hyalite Low Hiking Shoes
Item # 41801
Straddle the line between work and play with the Oboz Men's Hyalite Low Hiking Shoes. These Oboz have a multi-purpose midsole made up of single density EVA for balanced cushioning and more firm perimeter EVA for added stability with an extra layer of PU for superior levels of rebound and cushioning. The stylish sewn-leather upper provides both water resistance and good looks, because life doesn’t end when the trail does. You need a shoe that can keep up.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot and toe box.
- Highly abrasion-resistant split suede waterproof leather upper
- Durable scratch rubber toe and heel counter
- Heel-locking lace keeper
- Asymmetrical collar
- Volume: medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep
- Width: standard men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot
- Outsole: edge around the toe, flatter lugs and high-density EVA on the heel deliver support and durability to stand up to daily outdoor pursuits with a thinner middle to reduce bulk and heft
- Midsole: EVA, single-density perimeter EVA, Ortholite® Imperial foam
- Weight: 14.9 oz / 422 g for a men's size 9
4.0/5.0Review Stats 1 total reviews
Joey 9 months agoReview
The Oboz Hyalite Low Hiking Shoes offer superb versatility for everyday wear and day hikes on tough and varied terrain. They lack a little support at the ankle that one would expect from more technical hiking shoes, but they feel super protective through the robust and sturdy sole.