MUSIC OF THE SPHERES
Music Of The Spheres Pentatonic Soprano Windchime
Item # PS
Experience the graceful simplicity of sound with the Music Of The Spheres Pentatonic Soprano Windchime. Each meticulously handcrafted Music of the Spheres® windchime is precision tuned to the standard orchestral pitch of A440. The exquisite design of each chime features central tube suspension with smoothly polished tube ends to prevent cord abrasion. Tempered alloy tubing is custom manufactured to Music of the Spheres' exacting specifications and will never rust. Containing all the notes to "Amazing Grace" and "The Eyes of Texas", the Pentatonic chime beautifully complements the Hawaiian family of chimes.
- Pipe diameter: 7/8in
- Height: 30in
- Tubing is coated with a sleek, black corrosion protective finish that provides durability in all kinds of outdoor environments
- Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide support and beauty
- UV stabilized synthetic braid cordage is highly resistant to abrasion, UV degradation, rot and mildew
- Solid UV stabilized polyethylene clappers provide superior tonal quality and outdoor durability
- Meticulous craftsmanship translates into a 7 year warranty for the soprano, mezzo and alto chimes
- All components are made in the USA
- Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –