KUHL Men's Spyfire Vest
$189.00 $131.9930% off
Item # 1129
The shell fabric is sourced from a Japanese mill that uses a high 24 filament 20 denier ultra-fine nylon yarn (for a softer hand feel and higher tear strength). The yarn is then woven into an extremely dense weave that provides both excellent down-proof-ness and increases the already higher tear-strength. The 800 fill (certified non force fed / not 'live plucked') goose down is also body mapped: Different size baffles create ample warmth where you need it, while the smaller baffles reduce bulk for layering under a shell.
The precision 3-D fit naturally follows the body and the intricate patterning and construction eliminate the binding which is typically found on the inside side seams of ordinary down sweaters. You almost forget you have it on; it’s such a natural, comfortable fit.
Four unique fabrics differentiate the KUHL Spyfire® from all others. Each fabric is engineered for a specific purpose. The soft shell reinforced fabric on the shoulders allows you to shoulder skis with sharp edges that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Light weight underarm knit fabric panels provide greater comfort in a wide variety of temperature by allowing heat to escape when you are more active.
The Spyfire features 2 zippered chest pockets 2 zippered hand pockets as well as an inside mesh pouch pocket giving you plenty of options for storing your essentials.
KUHL has thought out every detail including the custom reflective ribbon that lies just under the zippers that serves 2 functions. First, it prevents the zippers from catching on the ultra-fine nylon fabric and second, and, second, when left open, the reflective yarn on the ribbon creates added visibility.
Body Mapping: Built with different sized baffles, the Spyfire vest boasts fantastic warmth where you need it. The precision 3D fit naturally follows your body’s shape, and the intricate construction eliminates binding typically found on the inside seams of jackets.
- Advanced fabrics: water resistant & windproof 20D with 24 high filament nylon shell
- Fabric 1: 100% nylon DWR | 1.9oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: 88% nylon, 12% spandex | 5.3oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% nylon ripstop | 1.03oz/sq. yd; 35 GSM
- Fabric insulation: 100% goose down 800-fill
- Double layer shell fabric for added durability is strategically placed on the front body panel
- Reflective Zipper Tape serves 2 functions: preventing the zippers from catching on the ultra-fine nylon fabric and, when left open, the reflective yarn on the ribbon creates added visibility
- Lightweight underarm knit panels provide greater comfort in a wide variety of temperature allowing heat to escape when you are more active for better climate control
- 2 zippered chest pockets allow you access while wearing a pack
- 2 zippered hand pockets to secure your gear
- 1 inside mesh pocket giving you plenty of options for storing your essentials
- The soft shell reinforced fabric on the shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment with sharp edges
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –