Fenix FD30 Dual Focus Flashlight
Item # FX-FD30
The Fenix FD30 Dual Focus Flashlight is super compact and can illuminate any area with 900 lumens. It has a unique twist design, allowing you to transition the beam between spotlight and floodlight. The FD30 is created for tactical and outdoor use, as adjustable focus is imperative for different environments and activities.
The FD30 uses a Cree XP-L HI LED bulb (lifespan of 50,000 hours) powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries (not included). The 360 degree rotary focusing technology Spot beam angle of spotlight is 7 degrees; the spill beam angle of floodlight is 76 degrees. Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and reverse polarity protection protects from improper battery insertion. The FD30 is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with a premium type 3 hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. There’s a functional side switch for output selection and a tactical tail switch for momentary or constant on activation. Intelligent overheat protection protects against high surface temperature.
- Modes: 6
- Maximum Ouput Lumens: 900
- Maximum Runtime: 40hr 3min @ 350 Lumens
- Maximum Distance: 656ft / 200m
- Maximum Intensity (CR123A): 10,000cd
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IP68, waterproof underwater 2m, dust proof
- Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries
- Length: 5.53in (140.5mm)
- Diameter: 0.91in (23mm)
- Head: 1.00in (25.4mm)
- Weight: 3.39oz (96g) excluding battery
- Included: ARB-L18-2600U USB rechargeable battery, lanyard, holster, spare O-ring, spare rubber switch boot, body clip
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –