Benchmade 490 Amicus Knife
Item # 490
The Benchmade 490 Amicus Knife is a well balanced, deep carry knife. The Aluminum scaled handle has a smooth finish with clean design lines. The 490 Amicus has a satin finished, drop-point CPM-S90V blade that features the Axis Assist opening mechanism that allows for a quick, responsive deployment with just a flick of the thumb. The flip tab on the blade is pronounced and does not hinder its performance. The Amicus has a pocket clip that is reversible for those who prefer to carry their knife with the tip up, making this a great addition whether it's for EDC, a week in the backcountry or whittling with the kids.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: AXIS® Assist flipper
- Action: Assisted-opening
- Blade Length: 3.20in (8.13cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090in (2.290mm)
- Open Length: 7.72in (19.61cm)
- Closed Length: 4.52in (11.48cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48in (12.192mm)
- Weight: 2.88oz (81.65g)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –