Benchmade 375BKSN Adamas Fixed Blade Knife
Item # 375BKSN
The Benchmade 375BKSN Adamas Fixed Blade Knife is a Sibert designed knife ready for the toughest tasks you may encounter. This workhorse is a skeletonized fixed blade made of D2 tool steel with a drop-point blade and a serrated spine, giving you the confidence to handle anything you may encounter. The 375BKSN Adamas® Fixed Blade comes with an injection molded, MOLLE® capatible TEK-LOK attachment system for keeping this handle-it-all blade close and secure.
- Designer: Shane Sibert
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Length: 4.20in (10.67cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.170in (4.32mm)
- Overall Length: 9.03in (22.94cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.17in (4.32mm)
- Weight: 5.60oz (158.76g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.11oz (31.47g)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –