Arc ' Teryx Men's Stradium Jacket
Item # 16279
Be the first to review item
Made from Torrent®, a soft, stretchy, air permeable lightweight fleece, and reinforced with water resistant Socora on the arms and shoulders, the versatile Arc'Teryx Men's Stradium Jacket is designed for mountain training and high output activities in cooler weather, and provides warmth during post workout cool down periods. Torrent is used in the body to provide thermal comfort and moisture management. Socora panels on the arms and shoulders are specifically placed to provide airflow, weather resistance and abrasion resistance. A Polygiene treatment helps control odor.
Created for fast forward activities like trail running, hiking or Nordic skiing, the Stradium is built to move. The regular fit accommodates light layers, but is streamlined enough to keep close to the body to maximize the Torrent fabric's moisture management properties. Functional articulation and gusseted underarms combined with the fabric's stretch to maximize freedom of movement. The tall collar provides warmth and the locking slider on the front zipper prevents inadvertent opening.
- Materials: Torrent® 84% polyester 16% elastane | Socora® 100% polyester, 105g/m²
- Weight: 12.7oz | 359g
- Fit: regular, hip length
- Moisture-wicking, breathable and quick-drying
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Stretchy cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- MP3/Cell phone pocket inside hand pocket
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –