Arc ' Teryx Men's Atom Lt Jacket
Item # 14645
Be the first to review item
Versatile when the temperature outside drops, the Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Jacket can function as a mid-layer or an outer-layer piece. This go-to jacket keeps the heat in with the Coreloft insulation technology, while the Polartec® Powerstretch® will release the heat through four-way stretch side panel ventilation when you are active. When mild precipitation occurs, you won't sweat it because the DWR moisture resistant finish which repels moisture and continues to be breathable (also fast drying). As far as the fit and features go, the Atom fits trim to the waist and has a mid-height collar, zippered hand pockets, an internal zippered chest pocket and an adjustable hem. One more perk about this lightweight Atom jacket is compactibility; it fits in its own pocket.
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft, insulated collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated, drop back hem
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- MATERIALS: Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology - 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m²
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, a 100% polyester staple fiber.
- Tyono: 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –