In true Whole Earth fashion, we had a bloomin’ good time in 2013. There’s a New Year on our horizon – 365 days just waiting to blossom, each with its own beauty, challenges and fun! But before we turn away from 2013, let’s take a quick look at where we’ve been. In this past year, Whole Earth Provision Co. took part in more events around Texas than ever before and while remaining deeply rooted in our Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Southlake communities. We’re strong supporters of groups working to preserve and restore the environment and volunteers from our stores have helped clean up local rivers and parks and taught outdoor education classes for children and teens. So let’s revisit a few of the events we’ve sponsored, and non-profit groups, large and small, that we’ve supported. Hope we’ll see you in the coming year!
• Big Bend Ultra
– the best trail race in a National Park.
• April is Texas State Parks Month
– Fundraising for our Texas State Parks with the
Banff World Tour and Radical Reels Film Festival
• Earth Day
– We celebrated in four cities!
• Chaco Gives Back
– Raising funds for the Friends of Enchanted Rock
• Patagonia Advocacy Weeks
– Raising funds for Audubon Texas
• New Toy and Kids’ Book Drive
– brightening the holidays for disadvantage children